Introduction to Preparative Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
Join us on Wednesday, January 19, 2022, at 2PM
- What is Prep SFC?
- Basic theory behind Prep SFC separations
- Similarities and differences between Prep SFC, Prep HPLC, and Flash
- Applications best suited to Prep SFC
- Why and when to choose Prep SFC over other techniques
- Obstacles to overcome in the Prep SFC market to become more broadly used
From this 45-minute presentation plus interactive Q&A session, attendees will have a better understanding of the basics of Prep SFC and how and when to implement it for critical separations. Also learn how to access Teledyne ISCO’s chromatography support team at any time for assistance with Prep SFC instrument operation and methods.