Teledyne Isco hosts a new webinar every month about different subjects.
21/07/2021, 2.00 pm: Reverse Phase Flash Method Development Made Easy
Reverse phase flash chromatography is more challenging than normal phase. Although reverse phase flash methods can be created from thin layer chromatography, the TLC plates may take a very long time to run, especially when using highly-aqueous mobile phases.
In this webinar, Jack Silver, Applications Chemist, will explain how to avoid this problem by using analytical HPLC systems instead to create reverse-phase flash chromatography methods.
Free registrations are open: https://bit.ly/3qKGzNP
Watch the previous webinars:
- HPLC Troubleshooting and Maintenance Techniques. Watch the recorded webinar here
- Preparative Chromatography Method development. Watch the recorded webinar here
- Flash Method Development from TLC Plates. Watch the recorded webinar here
- Large-Scale Flash Separations: Sample Loading, Method Development and Scalability Issues. Watch the recorded webinar here
- Easy Prep Gradients from Analytical Runs. Watch the recorded webinar here