High energy saving and a short payback time.
With an energy saving of up to 50 percent, the new LAUDA Ultracool circulation chillers, developed with a focus on energy efficiency, make a pivotal contribution to reducing your operating costs. Depending on the operating conditions, the new devices make it possible to reduce energy costs by up to 50 percent, with payback times of less than one year.
Compliant with the Ecodesign Directive.
The new LAUDA Ultracool circulation chillers comply with the Ecodesign Directive 2009/125/EC. This defines the limit values for energy efficiency that process circulation chillers must fulfill.
A modern chiller that conforms with the EU Directive has clear advantages over older devices or products still in use and available outside the EU, which are not subject to the Directive. Some chillers exceed the required SEPR values for energy efficiency by some distance, such as the new generation of LAUDA Ultracool circulation chillers, which meet ecodesign requirements and incorporate a speed-controlled compressor, ventilator fan and electronic expansion valve.
Short amortization times
Due to the specialized design and focus on energy efficiency the initial investment, compared to a conventional device, will be higher for an energy-efficient chiller. On the other end, savings are made due to the significantly reduced power consumption, lower water/glycol costs, lesser tank content and the lower maintenance costs of the new device which offers short amortization times.
Connectivity: Simplest network integration
LCD remote control
- Complete function control
- Ergonomic and user-friendly
- Cable connection with a length of 5 m
- New options for monitoring and control
- Storage and evaluation of numerous device parameters
- Remote maintenance minimizes costs and maximizes service efficiency
- Complete functionality on all devices (desktop and notebook computers, smartphones, tablets) and all popular web browsers
- Flexible connection to the cloud – 4G mobile communication via gateway
- Continuous expansion of the LAUDA Cloud and its digital services, particularly of preventative and predictive maintenance through the use of artificial intelligence/ machine learning
- Multi-level access control and state-of-the-art cloud security (e.g. two-factor authentication)
Highligts of the New Generation
- Increased temperature stability of ±0.5 K increases the process security of the cooled system
- Expanded working temperature range from −10 to 35 °C covers a wide range of applications
- Reliable and safe operation, even in extreme conditions and ambient temperatures as low as −15 °C
Optimal cost balance
- Reduced tank volume reduces installation and operating costs
- Small footprint compared to comparable previous models
- High energy efficiency results in lower operating costs
- Full connectivity offers complete control via control systems and mobile devices
- Connection to the LAUDA Cloud enables remote maintenance and increases device availability
- Suitable for global use, thanks to various display options: °C or °F, menu in German, English, Spanish and French
Comprehensive standard equipment with many additional benefits
- High-quality block pumps for high conveying capacity
- Numerous options and accessories for customer-specific adaptations
- Suitable for outdoor installation, thanks to protection level IP 54
For detailed information, take a look at the Landingspage of the LAUDA Ultracool chillers